Search This Blog

Labels

Monday, October 20, 2014

Nightmare Name FTU Tut


Any resemblance to any other tutorial or signature is merely coincidental and is not intended.


I am using the font: Burton's Nightmare
I am using the Plugins: Alien Eye Candy 5
I am using "Merry Halloween" From Happy Pumpkin Studio, you can find it here
I am using Drop Shadow -3 Vert, 3 Hori, Opacity 74, Blur 5.8 Color #202020

Pieces of the kit used in this tutorial are



Element 19
Element 11
Element 26
Element 3
Element 13
Element 12


You must have working knowledge of PSP to complete this tutorial.  This tutorial was written using PSPX6

Open new Canvas 300*400



Element 19, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 11, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 26, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 3, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 13, resize and Place to your liking, drop shadow
Element 12, resize and Place to your liking, drop Opacity to 80%


Resize the signature if needed



The name: I am using the font: Burton's Nightmare, size 36, #55938e, Apply Eye Candy #56781c, Drop Shadow








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

MY BLINKIE

Followers

Stores I Sell In

Who I CT For

"

CU Licenses

Photobucket

Blog Archive